Give Raphael (that's me!) a call to have a look at this amazing unit in the HEART of South Harlem, just steps from the A,B,C,D trains, Central Park, and tons of shopping and nightlife hotspots!
BLVD, originally built in 1910, has been completely transformed for renters who demand the conveniences of modern Manhattan design. From the one-story glass curtain wall around the meticulously restored faade to the brand-new fixtures and finishes, BLVD is a perfect residence for contemporary living.
This gorgeous 1 bedroom features:
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Central Heat and A/C
- CaesarStone Quartz Countertops
- Stainless Steel GE Appliances
- Shaker-style Custom Cabinetry
- Ceramic Herringbone Backsplash
- Breakfast Bar
- Duravit and Kholer Fixtures
- D'Orient Palmira Tile in Carrera Marble
- Deep Soaking Tub
This amazing building features:
- Virtual Doorman
- Available Storage on Every Floor
- Pets Welcome
- Easy Proximity to Central Park, Morningside Park, Trains, Boutiques, Restaurants, Bars, and Columbia University
I have several units in the building, and they're renting EXTREMELY fast - give me a call and we can have a look today!
* last 2 weeks free! Price is amortized net effective rent on $2675
** lower rent available with broker fee - ask about your options!