Legal Disclosure: Neighborhood descriptions and data are created exclusively by Naked Apartments without contributions or approval from the agents listed on this page.
**VIEW OF THE FREEDOM TOWER**
Walking distance from Prospect Park, the Prospect Park zoo, the Brooklyn Botanic Garden and steps from the many restaurants, coffee shops and bars in this beautiful neighborhood; Why would you want to live anywhere else but Prospect Lefferts Gardens? This luxurious apartment is in the middle of it all and only 2 short blocks away from the Prospect Park subway station that would take you to Manhattan in less than 30 mns.
- Quiet Pre-War building
- Top floor
- View of the FREEDOM TOWER
- Pet friendly building
- Laundry room
- Newly renovated
- Spacious living room
- Solid Bamboo hardwood floors
- Modern kitchen with new cabinets, marble floors and granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave oven
- New marble tiled bathroom w/ tub
- Ample closet space
- 2 King-size bedrooms with closets
- Close to restaurants, shops and transportation
- 2 blocks from Prospect Park and subway station (Q,B trains)
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.