Studio, Financial District, Manhattan, $2,450
*Beautifulf NO FEE apartment in Fi-Di* Spectacular Amentities* MUST SEE
This loft style apartment has an awe inspiring panoramas views through its oversized
Gourmet kitchen with GE stainless steel appliances, maple cabinetry, granite countertops
Sophisticated baths with deco subway tile walls and hexagonal tile floors
Soaring 10'-13' ceilings.
High-speed Internet access and cable modem.
Penthouse residences on the 27th floor feature expansive private river view terraces with
spectacular unobstructed views.
This luxury apartment rental building is located in the Financial District. Just steps from Battery Park City and Tribeca, the studio lofts at this building offer luxury apartment rentals specifically designed with the urban professional in mind. It is a new 27-story apartment building with upscale amenities at affordable prices. Each residence features a gourmet kitchen with GE stainless steel appliances, granite counters and floors. Elegant baths boast deco subway tile walls and hexagonal tile floors. Apartments are wired for high-speed Internet access with soaring 10' to 13' ceilings. Penthouse residences on the 27th floor feature expansive private river view terraces with spectacular unobstructed views.
* Attended Lobby
* Landscaped outdoor plaza with waterfall
* 12,000 + SF event center with hotel quality facilities and amenities including:
* THE GYM- Light-filled fitness center with the newest equipment and spectacular views through walls of glass.
* W LOUNGE- Elegant glass enclosed private lounge with magnificent river views, large screen plasma TV, plush seating areas and billiards.
* THE RANGE- Outdoors golf driving range.
* THE DECK- beautifully landscaped riverfront rooftop terrace and sundeck with chaise lounge chairs and spectacular water vistas.
This slice of the Financial District offers the great dining and fashionable shops of TriBeCa, plus easy access to transportation --- including eight subway lines and express buses --- and Staten Island, New Jersey, Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island ferries. Residents also love being close to the World Financial Center, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, SoHo, Greenwich Village, and Battery Park Stadium's 16 first-run movie screens.
Contact Andrea Dream Property Group
~ 2 Years
~ 2 Years
Pets must be approved
Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Gym, Laundry Room, Outdoor Space, Terrace
Nearby Subway Stations
Rector St (0.08 mi)
Rector St (0.12 mi)
Wall St (0.21 mi)
Bowling Green (0.23 mi)
Broad St (0.28 mi)