2000 sq ft recently renovated large duplex apartment in our 1906 Victorian house in Ditmas Park.
The apartment includes:
- 2 floors connected by an oak staircase which provides a very homey feel - 3 great sized bedrooms (1 on top level, 2 on lower level)
- 2 full bathrooms, one on each floor, one with a bathtub, both with windows
- Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances, stone countertops and a wine fridge - Large laundry room with 2 washers and 2 dryers
- An office nook
- Ample storage space (multiple large closets and other ingenious storage spaces)
- Fantastic original details including woodwork, moldings, and parquet floors - Entrance via a lovely, large front porch
The house is close to Brooklyn College (10-15 min walk), Prospect Park (15 min walk), all the great restaurants, bars and shops on Cortelyou, and the emerging area around Newkirk Plaza, where you can catch the express B or Q train to other parts of Brooklyn or Manhattan. (30 min to downtown Manhattan)
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.