MAKE YOUR FRIENDS JEALOUS!!
CALLING ALL PARK LOVERS!!!
Dare yourself to step out of the "norm" and step into this sexy modern newly renovated gem. This unit still has its original pre-war square footage with today's hottest fixtures and appliances. Filled with enough sun and light to start your own solar system, this pad will make you feel a step above the rest. The kitchen is adorned with exquisite wood cabinetry and new stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are big enough to comfortably fit king-size beds and some furniture. The bathroom is clean enough to do do a downward dog on the floor right before yoga.
ortunately this apartment is available. Unfortunately it won't last long. Please contact me today to schedule a viewing.
- Quiet Pre-War building
- Pet friendly buliding
- Laundry room
- Newly renovated
- Spacious living room
- Solid Bamboo hardwood floors
- Modern kitchen with new cabinets, marble floors and granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave oven
- New marble tiled bathroom w/ tub
- Ample closet space
- Very sunny, lots of natural light
- King-size bedrooms with closets
- Close to restaurants, shops and transportation
- 2 blocks from Prospect Park and subway station (Q,B trains)
Whether you wanna take a walk in Prospect Park, the Prospect Park Zoo, visit the Brooklyn botanic garden or enjoy the many restaurants, sushi bars and wine bars located in this great neighborhood; your next apartment should definitely be in Prospect Lefferts Gardens. Enjoy the many restaurants in the area (Caribbean, Indian, Japanese, sushi, Italian etc.), the bars (Lincoln Park Tavern, Gino's etc), coffee shops (Tugboat tea company), organic market (Wholesome Gourmet Market) etc. that make this neighborhood one of the best in Brooklyn.