ABOUT THE PROPERTY Building Description: Manhattan Park Apartments is a luxury building on the northern part of Roosevelt Island, with convenient access to Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn via the subway on the F train, the Roosevelt Island tram, and the Roosevelt Island Bridge. With wonderful amenities such as: a 60 foot outdoor swimming pool, 24 hour concierge, an English Garden, sundecks with views, playgrounds, waterfront promenade, children's playrooms, 24 hour complimentary fitness centers, and valet services including housekeeping, laundry service, dry cleaning and shoe repair, Manhattan Park is a peaceful respite from NYC while being close to Long Island City, Astoria, the Upper East Side and Midtown.
* 24-hour concierge service and attended lobby
* Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
* High-speed mahogany-paneled elevators
* Five outdoor children's playgrounds
* Adjacent parking facility
* Located in a waterfront neighborhood on Roosevelt Island
* Manhattan skyline and East River views
* Balconies and brick terraces
* Room-to-room climate control
* Sliding windows and balcony doors insulated with double-paned glass
* Intrusion alarms ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD Roosevelt Island is a narrow, 2-mile long island on the East River. Conveniently located near both the Upper East Side and Queens. So whether you are looking to commute to Midtown Manhattan or Long Island City Roosevelt Island can provide you a quiet, peaceful place to live with all the amenities of New York City, but with the green space and openness of a suburb. Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Park on the southern point of the island and numerous other recreational areas give Roosevelt Island a suburban feel. This allows residents to live near Manhattan, Queens and Brooklyn in addition to enjoying space to jog, walk a dog or enjoy the beautiful views of NYC from the Louis Kahn designed Four Freedoms Park. Roosevelt Island will also soon be home to Cornell University?s $3.5 billion technology campus designed to cement New York City's place as the foremost tech savvy city. With increasing demand, diverse restaurant and retail offerings are coming to the island, giving residents the services and entertainment they need. Roosevelt Island is easily accessible by subway train (F), the Roosevelt Island Tram and by car through the Roosevelt Island Bridge from Astoria in Queens.