Luxury premier 3 Bedroom / 3 Bathroom Penthouse residences located at the intersection of old New York and modern luxury. With walk-to-work convenience, this 1939 prewar Murray Hill beauty maintains a classic ambiance, even after undergoing five-star renovations. On the northwest corner of Park Avenue and 35th Street, this stunning residences soars 21 stories above nearby Bryant Park, the New York Public Library and many popular restaurants. A handful of blocks away from Grand Central Station and numerous corporate headquarters, this building provides a world-class address for New Yorkers with the best of taste.
- Many apartments extensively renovated
- Granite kitchen countertops
- Marble bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliances
- Spacious prewar apartment layouts
- Renovated lobby and hallways
- Doorman-attended lobby 24/7
- Two high-speed elevators
- On-site laundry room
- Pet friendly
- Credit card payment options available
- Conveniently located near many subway stations, including:
- 33rd Street and Park Avenue South 6
- Grand Central (42nd Street) and Lexington Avenue - 4, 5, 6, 7, S, Metro-North
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.