Stunning 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath Brownstone Garden Duplex. Gorgeous Granite and Stainless Steel Gourmet Kitchen! Fireplace! HUGE Garden! This gorgeous garden duplex 2 Bedroom/1.5 Bath is housed in a beautifully maintained Victorian Brownstone. The garden is stunning and the apartment is fully renovated with very high-end Condo finishes. Located in the West 70s between West End Avenue and Riverside Drive, this beauty is steps to Fairway, Riverside Park, Verdi Square and the 1/2/3 Express stop, Trader Joe's and Central Park. A leisurely stroll from this building will bring you to Lincoln Center and Columbus Circle in 15 - 20 minutes!
Contact me to view this beauty today!
- Gorgeous and Immaculately Kept Patio with Surrounding Garden
- Fully fenced in, the Patio Garden is delightfully private
- Spacious Living Room with Beautiful Working Fireplace and Exposed Brick
- Large Dining Alcove off Living Room
- Two Queen to King Sized Bedrooms, one on first floor and one on the lower level
- Stunning Granite and Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Plentiful Counter and Cabinet Space
- Full Bath with gorgeous finishes on first floor
- Half Bath with gorgeous finishes on lower level
- Great closet space throughout (7 in total!)
This beauty is perfect for a couple in need of space or a small family. Lovingly cared for by the owner, this stunner is a delight in every way. Contact me to see it today! Hurry! Beauties like this are rare and rent quickly!
Not perfect? I have thousands of listing throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!