This gorgeous, newly renovated, prewar park block townhouse studio features a large living area, a pristine decorative fireplace with mantle and sconce lamps, recessed lighting, high ceilings, hardwood floors, remodeled kitchen, and a tiled bathroom with tub.
A DEFINITE MUST-SEE!
This beauty will blow your mind. Call today to schedule viewing.
- Prewar park block townhouse
- Gorgeous living area with lots of natural light
- Beautiful decorative fireplace with mantle and sconce lamps
- Recessed lighting and sweeping high ceilings
- Hardwood flooring
- Remodeled kitchen
- Tiled bathroom with tub
- Steps from Museum of Natural History and Central Park
- Near B and C trains
If this isn't what you're looking, we have many listings in this great area and throughout Manhattan that we can explore to find the best place for you
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.