This particular apartment is
- Beautifully renovated, studio right across the street from PROSPECT HEIGHTS.
- Has plenty of space to practice yoga, meditation, or to enjoy your favorite Wii Sport game.
- The kitchen is complete with brand new appliances.
- Hardwood floors throughout, tiled bathroom, good ceiling heights, lots of windows.
- Minutes walk to Prospect Park, Brooklyn Museum, and the Botanical Gardens.
- Minutes from the 2, 3, 4, 5 train lines to the Franklin Av stop, or the S line to Botanic Garden.
About Crown Heights: (quoted from Wikipedia)
Crown Heights is a neighborhood in the central portion of the NYC borough of Brooklyn. Originally, the area was known as Crow Hill. It was a succession of hills running east and west from Utica Avenue to Classon Avenue, and south to Empire Boulevard and New York Avenue. Crown Heights is served by...major subway stations at Franklin, Nostrand, Kingston and Utica Avenues, and President Street. Several bus lines serve the station, including the B12, B14, B17, B43, B44 and B46. The B45, B15 and B65 run north of Eastern Parkway.
About PROSPECT HEIGHTS (wikipedia)
Prospect Heights is a neighborhood in the northwest of the New York City borough of Brooklyn. In the norhern section of Prospect Heights, are the Vanderbilt Railyards, which could become part of the massive and controversial Atlantic Yards project. The Barclays Center, home to the NBA's Brooklyn Nets basketball team, is located in the northwestern corner of the neighborhood at Flatbush and Atlantic Avenues.
Compared to other Brooklyn neightborhoods, Prospect Heights is relatively small and is notable for its cultural diversity as well as its tree-lined streets. Prospect Heights has seen rapid demographic changes over the last decade, and its shifts are exemplified by a mixture of older buildings under reconstruction, rows of classic 1890s brownstones, and newly built luxury condominiums.