1br, Flatiron District, Manhattan, $6,200
Available June 1st.
Huge Walk in Closet
Electric Shades throughout the unit.
Built in Wine Storage
Oversize 1 Bedroom Apartment with floor to ceilings windows facing Midtown East.
huge Walk in closet
Designed by the award winning architectural firm Gwathmey Siegel, with interiors by Das Concepts, Inc., 400 Fifth Avenue's brilliant blend of synergistic components gives this new tower a unique profile, encompassing a distinctive limestone exterior and for the first time in New York, a distinguishing new style of fenestration: dramatically shaped floor to ceiling windows create a sparkling diamond effect on the facade and offering panoramic views from every residence. The Setai Fifth Avenue Condominium Owners will enjoy unparalleled service and amenities:
* Complimentary 3,000 SF Technogym Fitness Center
* 20% discount at Auriga Spa and Julian Farel Hair Salons for Men & Women. Spa treatments also available "in room".
* 20% discount (off prevailing rates) on personal training sessions
* 30% discount (off prevailing rates) for Setai Fifth Avenue Hotel reservations**
* Residential Concierge Services
* In-Home Dining and Catering Service*
* Valet Parking*
* Housekeeping Service*
* Fresh Flowers*
* Dry Cleaning and Laundry*
* Linen and Turn down Service*
* Business Center w/ Private Conference Room*
* Limousine Rental*
* Restaurant Service*
Over 2 Years
Over 2 Years
Dishwasher, Doorman, Garage, Gym, Parking, Pool
Nearby Subway Stations
5 Av (0.28 mi)
42 St - Bryant Pk (0.28 mi)
34 St - Herald Sq (0.29 mi)
34 St - Herald Sq (0.3 mi)
33 St (0.31 mi)