Welcome home, fellow East Villager~ Please pardon our appearance, but we are in the process of renovating this East Village home for you! We welcome you to your new, two bedroom/one bathroom residence, complemented with all modern fixtures and appliances, a fine exposed brick back wall, hardwood flooring and large windows for natural light throughout! Your new home is situated in the heart of St. Mark's Place (East Village), home to various market places and boutiques, cafes, nightlife venues and of course, known for its jazz influence and record stores. We are so excited to bring you home to St. Mark's Place.Building features:
- Pre-war charm
- Pet friendly
Main room/living room features:
- Fine exposed brick back drop
- Hard wood floors
- High ceilings
- Large windows for additional, natural light throughout
- Porcelain white full bath
- Sand tone colored granite wall and floor tiles
- Window for additional, natural light
- Cherry wood finished cabinets
- All stainless steel appliances
- Granite floor tiles
* In proximity to the public transit lines: L (1st avenue/14th street) 4, 6 (Tutor Place), the L, N, Q,R, 4,5,6 (14th Street/Union Square) An exclusive showing of this home between 2:30pm and 5:30pm only!! Please call, text or e-mail me immediately.
Bond New York is a real estate broker that supports equal housing opportunity.