Situated on the corner of 122 Street and Lenox Avenue in the Mount Morris Historic District this corner 3br's interior has been renovated from a single family mansion into five 3BR, 2BA floor thru residences.
3br/2ba for $4,000 (1st floor)
The new interiors feature many of the original details such as stained glass windows, original oak floors, and decorative fireplaces. All gut renovated apartments include:
- Bosch washers and dryers
- GE profile stainless steel appliances, microwaves, and dishwashers; chef s kitchen
- 12-15 ceilings in all residences
- central heat and air conditioning
- custom designed lighting
- master baths feature glass shower stalls; family baths have bathtubs
- walk in closets
- complimentary storage space, bike room, and gym in basement
-2/3 Express Train
-Marcus Garvey Park around the corner
-And much more...
Come see and enjoy all the class, elegance, and grandeur that made Renaissance Harlem great, while enjoying all of your modern conveniences.
40 Xs the Monthly rent
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.