LOCATION!! LOCATION!! LOCATION!!
Whether you wanna take a walk in Prospect Park, the Prospect Park Zoo, visit the Brooklyn botanic garden or enjoy the many restaurants, sushi bars and wine bars located in this great neighborhood; your next apartment should definitely be in Prospect Lefferts Gardens. This beautiful pad, with bamboo floors, is exactly accross the street from prospect park and around the corner form the Q and B subway lines. The bedrooms is big enough for queen size beds+furniture and the kitchen has lots of counter space and new stainless appliances.
Before anyone snatches this STEAL contact me with you NAME and NUMBER.
The building is around the corner from the Prospect Park subway station. The main trains there are the Q and the B, which are both express trains to central locations in Manhattan. Just 15 minutes to downtown Manhattan, Chinatown and the Lower East Side. Less than 20 minutes to Soho, West Village and Union Square and less than 30 minutes to 34th Street, Herald Square and 42nd Street, Times Square.
What are you waiting for? Call me ASAP
Hot water included
- Quiet building
- Newly renovated
- Spacious living room
- Bamboo hardwood floors
- Modern kitchen with new cabinets and granite counters
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and microwave
- Marble tiled floors in kitchen and bathroom
- New tiled bathroom w/ tub - Good closet space
- Very sunny, lots of natural light
- King-size bedroom with closet and windows
- Elevator building with laundry room
- Close to restaurants, shops and transportation
- Facing Prospect Park
- Around the corner from subway (B & Q trains)
- Laundromat around the corner for the building