Nu to Market, Gut Renovated and ready for you!
Landmarked Park Slope Details with Luxurious Modern Conveniences. Each apartment is individually designed and remodeled to the highest standards, keeping many original details coveted by today's sophisticated renter. High Ceilings, Hardwood Flooring, Large rooms and combining them with all the modernity needed for today's busy lifestyle.
It all starts with the building: A Stately Red- Bricked Federal parked right in the middle of Park Slope at 8th Avenue and 8th Street, (currently zoned PS 107), so you're not on the outside looking in. The location makes it easy for commuting, strolling to the park, or visiting many of the shops and eateries that helped make Park Slope New York Magazines #1 Neighborhood in both 2010 & 2011.
As stated, each unit will have its own individual charm- no cookie cutters here- and all will feature:
* Modern Kitchens with Hardwood Cabinets, Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances (Range, Refrigerator, Dishwasher and Microwave)
* Renovated Tiled Bathrooms
* Large windows for free flow of light and air
* Multiple Full sized closets
* Central Laundry and bike storage in the building itself
* Plus much, much more
Your Luxury Home is ready, why wait? Call John at for a private showing.
Got a furry friend? Bring 'em-- they're welcome on approval.