Grand Opening of a newly restored, walk-up building on Havemeyer Street in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Be the first to live in this gorgeous, renovated, large 2 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment with private roof deck, luxury finishes and old school charm. The hallways have been renovated with tons of exposed brick and wooden beams. Kitchens include all new stainless steel appliances equipped with dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators, ovens and all new cabinetry. Brand new hardwood floors, high ceilings and crown moldings throughout each apartment. Large windows give off great natural lights throughout every room. Brand new marble bathrooms with Bosch stack-able washer and dryer installed in each unit. Less than a 5 minute walk to the Marcy J/M subway and less than 10 minutes to the Bedford or the Lorimer L train. Heat and hot water included. Pet friendly.
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.