Located in a pre-war walk-up, this unit is situated steps from Central Park and Museum Mile. This space sports hardwood floors, lots of closet space including loft storage, a windowed bathroom with soaking tub and an open kitchen. Just steps from transportation, fantastic restaurants and amazing nightlife, this unit is priced RIGHT at $1800 and will rent IMMEDIATELY. Please contact us to schedule a viewing.
* Ample closet space
* Loft Space (for Storage)
* Pre-War/Walk-up (2nd Floor)
* Steps to ALL transportation (1 Local Train; 2/3 Express Trains)
REQUIRED TO RENT
* Tenant must make 40x the annual rent and have good credit
* Guarantors (if accepted) must make 80x the annual rent and have good credit
* $150 Application/Credit Check Fee
* Broker Fee
NOT THE UNIT FOR YOU?
Don't worry! We have many other fantastic spaces available in the area. Please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll do our best to find the perfect home for you...
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.