- Quiet building
- New construction
- Laundromat nearby
- Quiet neighborhood
- School nearby
- Tree-lined block
- Close to bars/nightlife
- Near public transit
- Park nearby
- Restaurants nearby
- Shopping nearby
- Close to city
- Near subway
- Playground nearby
20 mins express bus to Wall Street.
5 mins drive to Lutheran Hospital.
10 mins walk to dinning district.
10 mins drive to 86th Street shopping strip.
Grocery stores, supermarket, pharmacy stores, Zagat restaurants on 3rd Ave and all are all nearby 15 mins walk to R Subway train.
5 mins by B1 or B9 buses (2 blocks away) to N or R Subway train.
* Very quiet neighborhood.
* Apartment is on 2nd floor of a private house.
* Very large, sunny and bright living room (200 SQ FT )
* Cozy, very comfy, contemporary and nicely designed
* Open kitchen
* Open bar table
* 2 Bedrooms are of size 8'x10' and 8'x12'
* Bathroom has about 80 SQ FT which currently has a Kohler Jacuzzi, Kohler Toilet Seat and Kohler glass sink.
* Large built-in Closets to ceilings
* Cable & high speed internet ready
* Central Air-Conditioning
* All hardwood floors and recess lights throughout.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.