- Stunning 2 bedroom apartment in a pre-war building
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Living room / dining room combo
- Full kitchen
- Huge brand new bathroom!
- High ceilings!
- Lots of closet space!
- Gut renovated apartment, everything is brand new from A-Z!
- Huge brand new kitchen with tons of granite counter space!
- Beautiful kitchen cabinets!
- King size bedrooms with big closets!
- Exposed brick on one of the bedrooms!
- Stainless Steal appliances including dishwasher!
- Steps to 2,3,5, short walk to botanic gardens, Prospect Park, Grand army plaza, night life on Prospect Heights and more!
Home to many of Brooklyn's museums and boasting the influence of a strong Caribbean community, Crown Heights adds a dash of spice to Brooklyn's varied mix of neighborhoods. Although Crown Heights merits its somewhat seedy, rough and tumble reputation, its wholesome and highly anticipated street carnivals cultivate sincere neighborliness. The neighborhood's small businesses continue to infuse its streets with vigor, and soon Crown Heights may escape its less-than-glamorous past.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.