LOW-FEE!! Located in a pre-war elevator building just steps from beautiful Riverside Park, this adorable, 1 bedroom sits on the 10th floor -- allowing for a ton of natural light to flood in. The eat-in kitchen sports a checkerboard floor and there is carpet throughout the living room and bedroom, which allow for a really cozy feel. Ideal for any single person or couple, this unit is underpriced and won't be on the market for more than a week! Contact immediately if interested...
* A ton of natural light (northern exposure)
* Eat-In Kitchen
* Laundry Unit in Building
* Steps to ALL transportation (1 Local Train; 2/3 Express Trains)
REQUIRED TO RENT
* Tenant must make 40x the annual rent and have good credit
* Guarantors (if accepted) must make 70x the annual rent and have good credit
* $150 Application/Credit Check Fee
* Broker Fee
NOT THE UNIT FOR YOU?
Don't worry! We have many other fantastic spaces available in the area. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally and I will do my best to find the perfect home for you...
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.