* Historic Pre-War Building
* Modern interiors and design
* Boutique Hotel Services
* Furnished and Unfurnished apartments
* 9 to 11 Foot Ceilings
* 24 Hour Doorman
* On-Site Valet Services including Dry Cleaning, Laundry, and Housekeeping
* Landscaped Sundeck
* State of the Art Fitness Center
* Private Laundry in Every Residence
* Lounge with Projector, WiFi, and Billiards
* Bike Storage Room
Entertainment, dining and work are all within easy reach. Convenient to Central Park, Riverside Park, Columbia University and other Upper West Side institutions. Easy access to transportation.
No Fee By Owner
Studios: 1/2 month free + $500 Amex gift card for direct deals
01/17/2013Dan **** wrote...
I worked with Lisa in the Leasing Office at The Greystone. I stopped by without an appointment and she gave me a quick tour of the building. The appliances and finishes are modern and fit the layouts of the apartments. The building is new on the inside and still has the Upper West Side pre-war historic architecture on the outside. I've been in the building a month now and love it! Move-in was a breeze and I was even able to get my furniture through the leasing office. Highly recommend.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.