BRAND NEW GUT RENO DROP DEAD GORGEOUS STUNNING 3 BEDROOM / 2 BATH WASHER & DRYER IN APT NO FEE OWNER DIRECT!
Brand new gut renovated, clean, quiet very bright and sunny, drop dead gorgeous, stunning 3 bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment built with the finest material and craftsmanship which is unseen for in any new condominium or rental buildings in the neighborhood as follows:
*Stainless steel appliances including refrigerator, range, dishwasher, microwave
*Black granite counter top & granite flooring with mosaic back splash
*42" Custom made deep cherry cabinets with self closing doors
* 20" deep acrylic tubs
* High grade fixtures including porcelain tiles
* 24" solid wood vanities with granite/porcelain counter top
Living/dining room and Bedrooms:
* All walls, ceilings and floors are insulated by foam spray insulation and sound proofing material
* 10 foot ceilings throughout the apartment
* Blinding sun light throughout the apartment
* 8 foot solid core closet doors with shelving in each bedroom and living room
* LG Washing and drying machines in separate closet in the apartment
* Wide planked first quality oak flooring throughout
* Tenant controlled gas heat and hot water systems
* Crown and chair railing moldings in living room
*Open sky high views of New York City from the Freedom Tower to the Empire State Building
Building / Location Description:
Originally built in the 1920's, this Prewar apartment building was completely gut renovated into a brand new 4 story elevator apartment building containing 16 luxury designer inspired apartments, a cellar with storage area for the tenants an. The building was renovated with energy efficient material in accordance with and to meet the gold rating standard of LEED. Simply put there are no buildings or apartments in this neighborhood that compare with this highly exceptional property.
The building is located in the Crown Heights section of Brooklyn, NY. It is situated on the northwest corner of the most desirable, sought after, quiet, tree lined block in the neighborhood previously known as "Millionaire's Row". Near all shopping, boutique stores, schools, a short walk to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden, the Brooklyn Museum, and Prospect Park., and the # 3 & 4 train line placing you within 20 minutes of downtown Manhattan.
* Video intercoms in the apartment
* 11 CCTV Video cameras and an access control system for both the front and vestibule doors
* Bike Room available
* Pets Allowed
* External Storage Available
* Storage Available
* Guarantors are accepted nationwide !
1475 President Street, corner of Albany Avenue, Apt. #4C is available MAY 1 directly from the owner for $2,789 - NO FEE
No appointments necessary, just go to the open house at the times listed below and ring the apartment bell, the tenant should be home to buzz you in.
Open house by the tenants:
Sundays 4 - 5 pm
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 6:30-7:30 pm
Please call the Landlord if the tenants are a no show, do not give access and/or for more info on this and any other no fee apartment available directly from us the owner/manager
Please call the owner directly for more info and access