This sparkling, gut renovated apartment can't be beat! Steps to the 1 train, top floor in elevator building, and fully modernized, this apartment will have you at "Hello!" Email or call Jess to take a look today!
- Modern Renovation (New Appliances Included!)
- Beautiful New Bathroom w/Built-In Tub Deck
- Tons of Sun!
- Beautiful Hardwood
- Open Kitchen Layout = Super Spacious
- Lots of Tall Windows!
- High Ceilings
- Elevator Building
- Very Close to 1 Train, Right Around the Corner from A/C Trains
- Close to Columbia Presbyterian, Convenient to City College and Columbia U
What Do You Need?
- GOOD Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors are okay on a case-by-case basis - call to learn more.
Not the apartment for you? No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings! Sneak Peek: - 2br on 146th at Broadway - $1800
- 2br on 145th at Lenox - $1425
- 2.5br on Edgecome at 142nd - $1800 Give me a call or email to schedule a viewing!
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.