Newly renovated studio apartment features; Hardwood floors, Hig ceilings, new kitchen appliances, and a new bathroom.
Thank you for your interest in the apartment. You will need the following documentation in order to submit a rental application.
*** APPLICANTS & GUARANTORS MUST HAVE GOOD CREDIT***
1. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE TENANT (40xMonthly Rent)
(1) To start the application process application must be submitted with initial $500 deposit (2) Fully complete application (3) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (4) Three most recent consecutive pay stubs (5) Current month bank statement (6) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (7) Additional proof of income (i.e. trust funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (8) Letter of reference from previous landlord (9) Photo I.D.
2. REQUIREMENTS OF A PROSPECTIVE GUARANTOR (80xMonthly Rent)
(1) Fully complete application (2) Letter of employment on a company letterhead stating salary, position & length of employment (3) Most recent tax returns (first two pages, including signature page) (4) Proof of home ownership (i.e. copy of deed or mortgage statement) (5) Additional proof of income (i.e. mutual funds, stocks, bonds, accountant's letter, etc.) (6) Photo I.D.
3. IN ADDITION TO THE AFOREMENTIONED REQUIREMENTS PLEASE BRING FOLLOWING MONEYS:
* APPLICATION PROCESS FEE * LANDLORD PROCESS FEE * A HOLDING DEPOSIT * LAST MONTHS RENT
**Please note: We accept funds in the form of cash, certified check, money order, traveler's checks and wire transfers only.
"The highest compliment I can receive is a referral from a friend..."
Peter's P. Pierre-Louis
Licensed Sales Person
149 MADISON AVE
New York, NY 10016