This super modern, gut renovated two bedroom has it all - recessed lighting, french doors, stainless steel appliances, high ceilings and tons of light! Plus, it sits around the corner from Broadway at 148th, which is becomming a hub of new eateries! Call or email Jess to view!
- Gut Renovated! Never-been-lived-in!
- Microwave & Dishwasher Included
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors
- French Doors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Open Kitchen Layout - Super Classy Feel!
- High Ceilings & Huge Windows - Lots of Light!
- Great location! Beside the Chipped Cup, Harlem Public, and 1 Train! Easy walk to ABCD @ 145th
What Do You Need? - GOOD Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors are okay on a case-by-case basis - call to learn more. Not the apartment for you? No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings! Sneak Peek: - 2br on 161st at Broadway - $1750
- 2br on 145th at Lenox - $1425
- 2.5br on Edgecombe at 142nd - $1800 Give me a call or email to schedule a viewing!
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.