- 360 Degree Views Maximized by Continuous Ribbon Windows with views of the George Washington Bridge to the North, Empire State Building and Midtown Skyline to the East, New York Harbor to the South and Sunsets on the Hudson to the West.
- Spacious layouts some with walk in closets
- Custom Window Blinds
- Hardwood floors
- Dishwasher, microwave and full size refrigerators
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Valet Service Including Dry Cleaning
- Gatehouse Entry with circular driveway and Three Sail Fountain
- Elegant Atrium Lobby Finished in Anegre Mahogany and Botticino Marble and Chihuly Chandelier
- Indoor Valet Parking - $375.00 monthly fee
- Health Club - yearly membership $685.00 per person / Kids 5-15 $314.00 18,000 square feet of indoor fitness facility with steam and sauna rooms
- Enclosed Olympic swimming pool with Skylight and Custom Mosaic Tile Surround
- Lighted Tennis Courts
- Full Court Basketball
- Golf Practice Green
- 32nd Floor Sun Deck
- 4th Floor Observation Deck overlooking swimming, Tennis and the Hudson River
- Billiards Room
- Events Center overlooking the River
- 1/4 Acre Landscaped Park for Sitting and Sunning
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to get you close to work in the mornings to the East Side along 42nd Street
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.