NO BROKER FEE Fully renovated large true 3 bedroom/ 1 bath apartment for rent in Williamsburg, Brooklyn The unit has just undergone a full gut renovation replacing everything from the hardwood floors to the windows. Enjoy the luxury of having a washer / dryer and dishwasher in your apartment, brand new stainless steel appliances and generous sized private bedrooms and marble bathrooms. This 2nd floor apartment receives great sunlight and has windows throughout every room. Located in Williamsburg Brooklyn, this building is close walking distance to both the JMZ subway and the Lorimer L/G trains giving you a super easy commute to Manhattan and neighboring Brooklyn neighborhoods. A 24hr Walgreen's franchise is conveniently located across the street and this building is just steps from all the new cafes, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores popular Williamsburg Brooklyn has to offer.
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.