Located between 1st and 2nd Avenues, this one-bedroom has brick walls, hardwood floor, modern kitchen, high ceiling, marble bathroom, bright lighting and oak floor. On the 1st floor of a 6-story high pre-war building in Yorkville, Upper East Side area.
Great view of the East River, a close walk to many famous restaurants and points of interest.
- Metropolitan Museum and Frick Collection which is a must see
- Luke's Lobster (East 81st St.): Amazing lobster rolls straight from Maine!
- Blockheads (2nd Avenue): Mexican, fun spaces and music, casual friendly, fresh healthy food
- Panorama Caf? (2nd Avenue): Breakfast/Brunch, caf?, Italian food with reasonable price
- Cascabel Taqueria (2nd Avenue): Mexican food, fresh taste and culture friendly
PS 290 Manhattan New (K-5): Great Rating 10/10
Eleanor Roosevelt High (9-12): Great Rating 9/10
Junior High School 167 (6-8): Great Rating 7/10
Urban Academy Laboratory High (9-12): Great Rating 10/10
Subway 6 at 77th St. (0.3 miles)
Subway 4, 5, 6 at 86th St. (0.4 miles)
Subway F at Lexington Ave. (1.0 miles)
N, Q, R, 4, 5, 6 at Lexington Ave - 59 St. (1.1 miles)