2.5br, Upper East Side, Manhattan, $4,700
GORGEOUS, HUGE TWO BEDROOM W/ALCOVE!!!
UES - 2 Bedroom/Alcove Rental Apt. - E 86th St. at 2nd Ave - $4700/month
See video tour on YouTube.com: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZhg-OXNf3k
2 Bedroom/Alcove Apartment Overview
- 1077 square feet
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room, alcove dining room, newly renovated kitchen with classic shutter doors, stainless steel sink, beautiful wooden cabinets, balcony, tons of closet space, extremely quiet and lots of bright sunshine, gorgeous views from living room & balcony
- Western exposure
- 1 month free rent for signing a 2 year lease
- $4700/month rent
This attractive, white-brick, 21-story tower building was built in 1964. It has a large and very nicely landscaped driveway, a garage and a very large marquee that is curved upwards and whose underside is covered in blue mosaics.
There is excellent cross-town bus service and shopping on nearby as well as an express subway station at Lexington Avenue.
There are many restaurants in the area, which is close to the Carnegie Hill neighborhood that has many private schools and important cultural institutions.
Features & Amenities
- FT Doorman
- Full Service Garage
- Swimming pool
- Lush landscaping
- Revolving front door
- Close to many restaurants
- Convenient to many private schools
- Excellent public transportation
- No pets allowed
~ 3 Years
~ 3 Years
Balcony, Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Garage, Gym, Laundry Room, Outdoor Space, Parking, Pool
Nearby Subway Stations
86 St (0.34 mi)
96 St (0.55 mi)