SNEAK PREVIEW, by appointment only. Introducing a new addition on Metropolitan Avenue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. NO Fee rentals.
A converted Marble factory in the heart of Williamsburg offering a mix of open layout 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments within walking distance to the Bedford Avenue L train stop. Select units have private outdoor spaces. This unique building showcases industrial design elements, boasting with vibrant red brick faade and oversized black trimmed windows standing prominently on the corner of Driggs Avenue. Interiors feature spacious and modern kitchens fully equipped with premium stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry and caesarstone stone countertops. Modern bathrooms are designed with floating custom vanities, soothing warm toned stone tiles and deep soaking tubs, spacious layouts and high ceilings. Enjoy the common roof deck, central air, separate bike storage in the building and laundry rooms on each floor. Its incredible location offers the best of Williamsburg lifestyle. East River Waterfront and McCarren Park are within walking distance, while Manhattan is only a stop away from home on the L train.
Please contact us today for further information, and to inquire about our SNEAK PREVIEW.
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.