Recently renovated, sunny 1 bedroom on 25th Street right off 3rd Avenue
- Sunny with direct Southern exposure
- High ceilings and refinished hardwood floors
- Large living room, and new kitchen stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, maple cabinetry and granite countertops.
- Marble bathroom, with pedestal sink and lit medicine cabinet
- Large windows, great natural light. Bedroom can fit queen-sized bed, and furniture and has a huge double hanging closet.
- Hallway double hanging closet as well. Storage space is great throughout.
- High ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Sleeves for through the wall a/c's.
- Well-maintained prewar building with laundry with double entryway and intercom system for added security.
- Lovely treelined block. Great Gramercy neighborhood, close to 6 train, great restaurants and shopping.
We having an Open House today Friday 12/07 from 6-7pm.
12/03/2012Nikhil **** wrote...
One word that describes Ana - Iron-willed. I did not rent an apartment with Anna but shes extremely friendly and will push to get what you want. Ana tried her best to get everything I expected from an apartment. Shes a very dynamic person and totally unbiased. She didnt thrust her apartments on me and gave me her perspective of every apartment we saw - pros and cons.
I would certainly work with Ana in the future. Best wishes always to her.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.