- Chef's kitchen
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom w/ Bathtub and steam shower
- Hardwood floors
- Modern tile floor
- Lots of lighting
- Upgraded windows
- Large windows
- Lots of natural light
- Laundry room located in building on each floor.
- Shopping nearby
- Restaurants nearby
- Close to bars/nightlife
*To take apt off the market you will need a deposit of Full Month Rent + $250 Application Fee.
- Fireproof construction
- 24 Hour full service building
- Architectural distinctive public spaces
- Ample elevators and laundry on every floor
- Indoor self park garage for 500 Cars
- Double gazed over sized windows
- Individually control heat and AC
- Architectural chrome Hardware and custom Mill work
- Solid T & G red oak floors
- 9'0" Ceilings sound proof construction
- Satellite TV
- High speed internet access
- 17.9 CU Refrigerator with top freezer
- 30" Gas range with self clean oven
- Nautilus built-in dishwasher
- Broan 2 speed exhaust hood
- Franke Sink & single lever faucet w/ pull out spray
- Garbage disposal
- Maple wood cabinets
It is one of the largest one-bedroom layouts in the building with huge, beautiful windows. The apartment has a modern and open kitchen, with new appliances (including a dish washer and garbage disposal). The bedroom is nice and large, with plenty of room for a King or Queen bed and has two closets.
Walk to anything and everything on the weekends and ideal for commuting to Manhattan.
****5-10 minutes to downtown, 15-20 minutes to midtown****
UTILITIES NOT INCLUDED
Showing 9am- 5pm call/email to schedule appointment.