Beautiful 2 bedroom/ 2 bath apartment with balcony and large private storage room in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. </b><p>
- 2 Bedrooms practically the same size
- 2 Full baths
- Huge storage room included in the rent
- Common Roof Deck
-Coin operated Washer Dryers in the builidng
- Video Intercom
- 5th floor
- Great Sunlight
-Available February 1st move in
Inside your home, discover the kind of amenities you normally would only expect from a high-end condo - hardwood floors, granite countertops, private and separate bedrooms with balconies, and bike parking. Building also offers a common roof deck to kick-back and find your ZEN moment while watching the Manhattan skyline, and offers on-site parking and storage rooms. Outside your home, you'll find a tree-lined street that leads to Williamsburg's best. Grand Street shopping and Northside dining are just a stroll away, while McCarren Park is an easy bike ride away. The Lorimer Street L Train, Metropolitan Avenue G and the Lorimer Street J, M, and Z trains keep you easily connected to Manhattan and other hot Brooklyn neighborhoods.
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.