Recently renovated, sunny 1 bedroom on 25th Street right off 3rd Avenue
- Sunny with direct Southern exposure
- High ceilings and refinished hardwood floors
- Large living room, and new kitchen stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, maple cabinetry and granite countertops.
- Marble bathroom, with pedestal sink and lit medicine cabinet
- Large windows, great natural light. Bedroom can fit queen-sized bed, and furniture and has a huge double hanging closet.
- Hallway double hanging closet as well. Storage space is great throughout.
- High ceilings
- Recessed lighting
- Sleeves for through the wall a/c's.
- Well-maintained prewar building with laundry with double entryway and intercom system for added security.
- Lovely treelined block. Great Gramercy neighborhood, close to 6 train, great restaurants and shopping.
03/06/2013MIchelle **** wrote...
Esther was extremely professional and made the search process easy and even fun. We went through all of the available listings at her office and then we hit the pavement that day and saw 10 options (all of which were right on the mark).
Esther worked hard to negotiate $100 off the asking rent and made sure my application was the first the landlord received. If you want to have an enjoyable apartment search, work with Esther!
10/15/2012Morgan **** wrote...
Esther provided excellent customer service. She was reliable, responsive, and communicative throughout our entire transaction. I strongly recommend Esther without hesitation.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.