Gut renovated and large - this 5th floor, apartment features great natural sunlight, an eat in kitchen with all new cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. New wood floors are being installed throughout as well as a gorgeous marble bathroom. This apartment is layed out well enough to be used as a 2 bedroom. Construction finshing up this week and pics coming soon. Available as soon as November 1st move in. Sorry no pets please. Convieniently Located a few short blocks to either the Lorimer L train or the Hewes St JMZ subway making your commute to Manhattan super easy. The Grand St Retail Corrider is close as well as fine eaties and cafes such as Barcade, Sunac, Dumont, Union Pool and all the other fantastic places Williamsburg has to offer
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.