This FLAWLESS, Pre-War 1Br is the ULTIMATE find in Washington Heights! Offering GORGEOUS original detail such as refinished crown molding, polished hardwood floors throughout and individual wall sconces - you couldn't find a more beautiful unit for this price. With a LARGE eat-in kitchen, newly renovated bathroom and a sunny disposition, this space is UNDERPRICED @ $1400 and WILL NOT LAST!
- A TON of Natural Light
- Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Large Eat-In Kitchen
- Renovated Bathroom
- TONS of storage space!!
- Located in a Pre-War Elevator Building
- Heat/Hot Water Included
- Close to Restaurants, Shopping and Transportation!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)