Convent Avenue/133rd Street
Gorgeous *Pre-War* 1Br on QUIET, BEAUTIFUL CONVENT AVENUE! This space really has it all with an eat-in kitchen, crown molding, polished hardwood floors throughout and eastern exposure which faces the NY Structural Biology Center - for a stunning view! Sunlight DRENCHES the apartment and the space feels open and warm! Priced right @ $1495 with ONE MONTH FREE.. this unit is a STEAL and WON'T LAST LONG!
- Polished Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Eastern Exposure/Natural Sunlight
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Ample Closet Space
- Close to ALL transportation, restaurants & shopping!
- Heat/Hot Water Included..
AND.. ONE MONTH/LAST MONTHS RENT FREE!!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)