W165th Street/Fort Washington Avenue DETAILS
ONE MONTH FREE in this Fabulous *PRE-WAR* 1Br Next to Columbia University! This gorgeous building is situated steps from Columbia University and finds itself in scenic Washington Heights! The neighborhood is all a buzz with fabulous restaurants and shopping popping up all over the place! The unit itself is a large 1Br with an eat-in kitchen, tons of sunlight and linoleum flooring throughout - which allows you to get really creative with the space! Offering crown moldings as well, this updated Pre-War, Elevator building is the perfect place to call home - Underpriced @ $1595!
- A ton of natural light
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Crown Molding
- Steps to Columbia University
- Close to ALL Transportation, Restaurants & Shopping!
- Heat/Hot Water Included
- LAST MONTHS RENT/ONE MONTH RENT FREE!
- Tenant(s) must make at least 40x the monthly rent & have good credit and/or a Guarantor making at least 70x the monthly rent with good credit...
- $100.00 Non-Refundable Application Fee per Applicant (Required by Landlord)
- One Month of Rent + One month security deposit (Due at signing)