A rare opportunity to rent in the famous Gretsch Building. This former guitar factory has been completely rehabilitated to preserve its charming authenticity while infused with sumptuous style. Inside you'll find an impressive lobby/entrance area with double-height ceilings, a library room with a cozy fireplace, and a media room.
The ultimate in high-style urban living. In your home you'll find jaw-dropping finishes and over-sized north/west facing windows with bridge, water and city views.. The kitchen features an airy open layout, veneer cabinets and stainless steel professional-grade appliances--SubZero Refrigerator, Wolfe Range, Asko Dishwasher.
The living area/kitchen flow provides the perfect atmosphere for serious entertaining. Your home also comes complete with washer/dryer and 1.5 bathrooms. Come see for yourself, does not disappoint. Call today.
03/14/2013Damon **** wrote...
Jen was the single best broker I've ever worked with. She was responsive, honest and tireless. We saw a ton of great apartments and she always gave me a detailed description of what was a reasonable expectation on the prices, neighborhood, landlord, etc. I would use her again in a heart beat.
08/31/2012Kevin **** wrote...
Jen's great. She's like a Corgi: she's cute, personable, and she believes in you. 5 reasons why she's the best broker I've ever worked with:
1. Jen accepted a huge chunk of cash from me on a whirlwind of a promise that "Jen, I will find two roommates in 8 days to complete this swank Hugh Hefner of a Williamsburg loft." She accepted and it wasn't easy for either of us: me with the deposit down, her with the showing the apartment up until the very day the lease started. But when she says she'll make it work, she means that she'll make it work.
2. Jen's really patient. She'll drop what she's doing on the drop of a hat if you say "Hey! Jen! I'm talking with someone right now who wants to come see..." *VOOM* Jen's there.
3. Jen's therapeutic. Moving sucks enormously, especially if you're looking for roommates also. If you're looking for roommates also, you'll kind of need a shoulder, and she'll lend that shoulder.
4. Jen's your cool aunt. She's the aunt that's spiking your Martinelli's with Stoli underneath the Christmas dinner table.
5. Jen solves so many problems. I'm locked out of my apartment right now, and Jen's coming to let me into my apartment en route from a dinner with blood relatives. Blood relatives!!! This isn't the first, but the third time that she's done this.
If you're going to work with Aptsandlofts.com, I'd definitely recommend working with Jennifer because she'll work as hard as you do to get you into the apartment that you want.
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.