This massive studio has storage space, sunlight, and a great location! It's steps to the ABCD at 145th tran stations and grogery stores, and a short, beautiful walk to fun Broadway eateries. Beautiful hardwood, high ceilings, and huge windows will make this home sweet home! Call, text, or email Jess to view!
- Beautiful Hardwood
- High Ceilings
- Lots of Sun let in by Big, Tall Windows
- Spacious Studio Layout
- Classic White Tile Bathroom
- Close to Jackie Robinson Park (Huge Pool!) & St. Nicholas Park
- Next to ABCD @ 145th, 147th Street Entrance
- New York Sports Club, Subway, PathMark, Starbucks and More Around the Corner!
- Real Photos Included!
- Friendly, Professional Broker
What Do You Need?
- Solid Credit
- Annual Income of 40x the Monthly Rent
- Guarantors welcome!
Not the apartment for you?
No problem! I show apartments all over Upper Manhattan and the Upper West Side, and would love to help you find your future home. Feel free to get in touch or check out some of my other listings! Sneak Peek:
- Studio on 141st at 7th - $1150
- 1br on Fort Washington at 163rd - $1375
- 1br on 120th at 8th - $1675
Give me a call, text, or email to schedule a viewing!