Stunning, Spacious, King-Sized 1 Bedroom Beauty in Classic, Prewar, Elevator Building on Park Block in the West 60s! Steps to Lincoln Center & Verdi Square.
This magnificent and spacious 1 Bedroom unit is perfect for a single or couple in need of space and classic prewar beauty. Ensconced on the 5th floor of a beautiful, well-tended, prewar, elevator mid-rise just steps from Central Park, Verdi Square, and Lincoln Center and just a short walk to Columbus Circle, transportation, shopping and dining options abound!
Contact me to see this lovely and affordable unit today!
- Enormous Living Room with one Mirrored Wall
- Ample Space for a Dining Area
- King-Sized Bedroom with Couples Closets
- Separate Kitchen with pace for a Small Table
- Coat/Storage Closet in Entry Foyer
- Separate Linen Closet
- Beautiful Marble Bath off Central Hall
- Stunning Prewar Features:
Chair Railed Walls
- Gorgeous Entry Lobby
- Live-In Superintendent
- 2 Elevators (One Passenger and One Service)
At $2700, this one cannot be beat! Contact me to see it today!
Not perfect? I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!