4.5br, Upper West Side, Manhattan, $11,000
Magnificent Classic 7 with 3 Baths, Modern Kitchen with Butler's Pantry, Washer and Dryer, and Formal Dining Room in Stately, Prewar UWS Doorman Building with Gym. This magnificent Classic 7 beauty is perfect for a Large family in need of space and amenities. Brand new to the market and in excellent condition, this gem will move quickly!
Contact me to see it today.
- Large South-Facing Living Room
- Huge Formal Dining Room w/Beautiful French Doors
- King Sized Master Suite w/En Suite Bath
- 2 More King-Sized Bedrooms
- Large, Modern, Granite/Stainless Steel Kitchen
- Butler's Pantry
- Maid's Room/Service Porch w/Washer Dryer and Full (Shower) Bath
- 3rd Full Sized Bathroom w/Tub
- Generous Entry Gallery
- 2 Coat/Storage Closets
- Linen Closet
- Generous Closet and Storage Space Throughout
- Bedrooms All in Separate Wing from Entertaining Spaces
- Beautiful Inlaid Hardwood Floor
- Full-Time Doorman
- Health Club
- On-Site Maintenance Staff
- Wheelchair Ramp
- Large Laundry Center in Basement
Please note that the apartment has just been vacated. The management is in the process of fully repainting.
This immense space is perfect for a large family in need of great space. Located in the West 70s, it's location is just steps from Verdi Square and the 72nd Street 1/2/3 Express Stop.
Contact me to see this beauty today.
Not perfect? I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!
Almost 3 Years
Almost 3 Years
Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Gym, In-Unit Laundry, Laundry Room, On-site super
Nearby Subway Stations
72 St (0.19 mi)
79 St (0.23 mi)
72 St (0.53 mi)
66 St - Lincoln Center (0.54 mi)