Stunning Classic7 in Gorgeous, Prewar Upper West Side Doorman Building Spacious Kitchen with Butler's Pantry. Dining Room, Maid's Room, Entry Gallery
This magnificent prewar beauty is perfect for the large family. Spacious and fully renovated, this gorgeous unit offers all of the prewar charm and splendor that anyone would want on the Upper West Side.
Contact me to view this beauty today!
- Spacious Living Room
- Adjoining Formal Dining Room
- Pocket French Doors between Living Room and Dining Room
- Beautiful Decorative Fireplace with Mirrored Mantle in Living Room
- Grand Entry Gallery with Built-in Shelving
- Beautiful Stained-Glass Panel at Entrance
- Large Eat-in Kitchen w/
Granite Counter tops
Modern Gas Range with Electronics
Copious Cabinet Space
-Maid's Room/Service Porch off Kitchen (Has Washer/Dryer Hook-up)
- King Sized Master Bedroom with 2 Closets
- 2 Additional King-Sized Bedrooms
- 2 Full Tile Baths
- Abundant Closet and Storage Space
- Cedar Storage Closet
- Gorgeous Period Detail
- Stunning Crown Moldings
- Beautiful Hardwood Floors Throughout
- Sweeping High Ceilings
- Full-Time Doorman
- On Site Maintenance Staff
- Large Laundry Facility
- Sumptuous Lobby
- Steps to Express 2/3 Subway
This beauty has been lovingly restored to its classic, prewar opulence and is just waiting for the right family. Will yours be the one?
Contact me to see this dream home today!
Not perfect? I have thousands of listings throughout Manhattan in every size, price range and neighborhood. Call me to explore the options and find the Best Apartment for YOU!