3br, East Village, Manhattan, $4,795
LOW FEE - JUST ONE MONTH!
What's that, you ask? "Do TRUE three bedroom apartments in the East Village even exist?? Well? Do they??"
YES THEY DO. WITH ENORMOUS LIVING ROOMS. TWO *FULL* BATHROOMS. AND CLOSETS. Yes, even closets!
In this 3rd floor (elevator building!), you'll also enjoy:
- brand new kitchen renovations, including granite countertops
- new appliances, including dishwasher and microwave
- common roofdeck COMING SOON!
- shared backyard space!
- video intercom
- laundry in basement!
And of course proximity to all of the life and vigor of the East Village!
Call/text/email Colin to see this unit now!
BEST PRACTICE ALERT:
Please have ALL of your documents together prior to viewing, as Manhattan rentals turnaround excruciatingly quickly! Documents you should have on hand (for all applicants and guarantors) include:
- 4 most recent paystubs (or school acceptance letter and financial aid award letter, if students)
- most recent W2
- most recent 1040
- most recent checking/savings account statements
- copy of state or federally-issued ID
- copy of social security card
Over 1 Year
Over 1 Year
Backyard, Dishwasher, Elevator, Laundry Room, Terrace
Nearby Subway Stations
Essex St (0.47 mi)
Delancey St (0.5 mi)
2 Av (0.57 mi)