The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
Great Spacious studio
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby
- Twenty-four hour concierge and doorman
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center
- Valet services including dry cleaning, laundry and housekeeping available
- On-site Parking available
- On-site ATM Machine
- The Lookout: outdoor roof deck overlooking New York Harbor and Battery Park. Enjoy sunset gazing, entertainment, or simply relaxing
- Large outdoor plaza provides open space for relaxation and greeting guests
- Complimentary Sunday brunch
- Pet Friendly
- Private laundry room on every floor
- Storage Facilities available
- Free WiFi
Contact Daniel to schedule a private showing.
Trying to find a place in New York can be very stressful, time consuming and difficult, Shoot me a call or an email to help you on your search and to educate you on the process if you have any questions.
Not what you are looking for? As a seasoned member of the Real Estate Board of New York, I have access to virtually every luxury apartment in the city.
|Listed for:||~ 19 Hours|
|Last updated:||~ 19 Hours|
|Pets:||Medium Dogs & Cats|