- Renovated and modernized apartment within walking distance to the legendary Harlem performance hall The Apollo Theater and a number of notable buildings along 125th street! The apartment is on the fourth floor in a walk-up building and features 2 bedrooms, high ceilings, exposed brick walls (also in the halls and stairwells of the building), loft space, modern kitchen with new cabinets, granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher; an upgraded bathroom with Italian tile from Hastings, new walk-in California style closets with built-in mahogany drawers.
- AMENITIES: Video intercom, laundry room, virtual doorman, rooftop deck
- SUBWAY & BUS: 2 and 3 subway is a block away; 4,5, and 6 subway is 2 blocks away, Bx15, M1, M100, M101, and M6-Select Bus Service bus stops are within 1 to 2 blocks
- PARKS: Marcus Garvey Park, which has 2 playgrounds, drawbridges, an outdoor pool & summer concerts
- RESTAURANTS: Sylvia's Restaurant (storied soul food spot), Corner Social (tavern with late night dining), Red Rooster Harlem (Southern-accented American comfort food), Chez Lucienne (indoor/outdoor French bistro)
- To schedule a viewing, contact Glynis. ,
Over 2 Years
Over 2 Years
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: NKA_KIAN_136889
Dishwasher, Laundry Room, Outdoor Space, Outdoor Space, Pool
Nearby Subway Stations
125th St (0.53 mi)