Gorgeous gut renovated elevator 4 bedroom/2 bath with abundant sunshine - easy access to trains, great bedrooms, lots of closets, and fantastic management!
Call Raphael (that's me) to set up a viewing!
- HUGE Loft-Like Layout
- Gut Renovated to Condo Levels
- Exposed Brick Throughout
- Recessed Lighting
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- Large Open Kitchen with Stainless Appliances including Dishwasher and Microwave
- 2 New Big Bathrooms
- Large Closets Throughout
- Great Light
- South Exposure
* Pix are of sister unit with same finishes
- Immaculate Elevator Building
- Laundry Room (under construction)
- Next to Subways, C-Town, Riverside Park, and a host of Dining and Shopping Options including The Chipped Cup and Harlem Public
- Super easy to NY Presbyterian and Columbia U.
- On-Site Super
- Pet Friendly
Also Available Right Now:
$2550 - 157th and Broadway
$2600 - 162nd and Broadway (Elvtr)
$2895 - 144th and Broadway (Elvtr)
$2950 - 130th and Frederick Douglass (Elvtr, Lndry, 24 Hr Drmn)
$3700 - 151st and Broadway (Astounding No-Fee Palace!)
...And Many More - Let's Talk!
I've lived in the area myself for over 5 years - come see why so many people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants!