Take this opportunity to be one of the first to live in this recently GUT RENOVATED condo. Located in a prewar elevator condominium between West End and Broadway this apartment has the look and feel of a chic modern downtown loft.
- Enormous open format living / dining / kitchen area with large island
- Tremendous Closet Space including a 12' x 10' walk in closet /dressing room
- Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Hi Ceilings
- Wide-plank dark ebony wood floors
- Halogen lighting throughout
- Designer stainless appliances
- Granite countertops
- Natural stone & tile bathrooms with unique characteristics
- Solar Weave Window Shades
- Beautiful Tree Lined Block
- 2 blocks from 1,2,3,9 subway at 96th Street'
- No Pets Allowed
- 3 blocks from Whole Foods
The apartment has been completely renovated and equipped with the most luxurious finishes. The apartment features: a LOFT-LIKE open format living / dining / kitchen area with a CHEF's KITCHEN featuring TOP Designer STAINLESS STEEL appliances, GRANITE countertops and a large island, fabulous closets including a 12'x10' walk in closet/dressing room, natural stone & tile bathrooms with stylish hardware, Halogen lighting throughout, Solar Weave Window Shades and even a WASHER/DRYER!
Fabulous pre-war details remain throughout such as HIGH CEILINGS, Wide-plank dark ebony HARDWOOD FLOORS, and BIG PICTURE WINDOWS. Located in a PRE-WAR elevator condominium between West End and Broadway on a beautiful tree lined block this classic six apartment has the look and feel of a chic modern downtown loft. 2 blocks from 1,2,3 subway at 96th Street, and great shopping like Gourmet Garage, and wonderful restaurants - Regional, Tokyo Pop, and many others