2br, Hamilton Heights, Manhattan, $2,400
Location: West 141st St. b/w Broadway and Riverside Drive
There are several units in this building that have just come on the market. They are BEAUTIFUL new renovations in an amazing area. Please pardon the pictures. You can see they are still completing renovations for Oct. 1-15th move-ins. Which means, everything is all brand new for you!
* Lovely light blonde hardwood flooring.
* Queen and King sized bedrooms.
* SO MUCH LIGHT FROM THE AWESOME WINDOWS and SKY HIGH CEILINGS!
* Modern and sleek pale gray walls with bright white molding.
* Condo-like kitchen and bath fixtures.
* Dark wood cabinetry.
* Stainless steal appliances.
* Gray slate tiled floor in open kitchen area.
* Super cool shiny gray wall tiles in bath, as well as sparkle floor tiling.
* Built in shelving in multiple closet areas.
* Elevator building.
* Laundry in basement.
* Lovely and quiet tree-lined block.
* Riverbank State Park is 4 blocks away, which houses a pool, skating rink, recreational and fitness center, playgrounds, restaurant, and amazing Hudson River views.
* Blocks from 1, and A/C, B/D trains.
* Two train stops to Columbia University.
* Three stops to NY Presbyterian Hospital/
* WALK to City College.
Getting the picture? This is a crazy deal. Make this place your home before someone else snatches it! Call or email me today.
Call or email Kelly Mares at Bohemia Realty Group.
I will show you to your new home!
Kelly Mares ~ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Over 2 Years
Over 2 Years
Dishwasher, Elevator, Pool
Nearby Subway Stations
137 St - City College (0.18 mi)
145 St (0.25 mi)