**Price recently lowered...act now to take advantage!
This beautiful, newly renovated 2nd floor corner apartment features:
- Spacious floor-through layout and large windows with multiple exposures.
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, and original pre-war details.
- Beautiful coved molding and restored pressed-tin ceilings.
- Huge walk-in closet and lots of storage.
- New energy-efficient iron radiators.
- One of only two units in this lovely pre-war building.
- Steps to Manhattan Ave shoping, dining and nightlife.
- Market / grocery just across the street.
- Owner is flexible to layout changes and customization.
- Pets are ok, depending on weight and breed.
Nearest Cross Streets: Nassau Ave and Eckford.
Nearest Subways: Nassau G is 0.2 miles. Bedford/Driggs L is 0.5 miles.
To view this apartment please message David here, or call/text him at .